Leading the industry
We provide innovative aviation training solutions, backed by almost 70 years of experience, the largest training network, highly skilled flight instructors and world-class customer support. Our flexible end-to-end solutions help airlines and business jet operators meet their professional pilot training needs, from cadet pilot training to specialized courses for experienced pilots.
Our training programs are delivered through our global network of flight academies and training centres. This network includes wholly owned and joint-venture facilities that allow us to be close to our customers. Our best-in-class cadet-to-captain training is complemented by our industry-leading crew sourcing, contracting and recruitment services for operators around the globe.
We have helped shape the future of training by delivering a number of innovative training technologies and solutions to the market over the years. Customers choose us as their preferred partner due, in part, to our innovation leadership. Some of our key recent innovations include:
- CAE7000XR full-flight simulators for recurring and type training
- CAE400/500XR flight training devices for procedures training
- CAE SimfinityTM XR ground school training solutions for aircraft familiarization
- A competency-based pilot training program in partnership with U.S. airline JetBlue
- Qualification of the world's first simulators equipped with advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) instructor stations
We have developed first-to-market simulators for more than 35 types of commercial and business aircraft models, including the Airbus A350 XWB and A320Neo, ATR 42/72, Bombardier C Series, Global 5000/6000 and Global 7000/8000, the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd (COMAC) ARJ21 and C919, and soon the Mitsubishi Regional Jet MRJ-90 and Dassault Falcon 5X.
We also offer comprehensive training solutions in collaboration with our airline and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partners. Some examples include:
- Active Multi-crew Pilot License (MPL) ab-initio pilot training programs with Air Asia, Japan Airlines, Etihad Airways and easyJet; completed MPL training programs for EVA Air, Tigerair, Dragonair and Flybe (Some graduates from the Air Asia MPL training program are now captains.)
- Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) training partnership
- Authorized Training Provider (ATP) status for Dassault and Bombardier across a range of aircraft platforms